Sunday, January 23, 2011

Drained

This weekend has been more of a challenge than an opportunity to unwind myself after a hectic week. Therefore, by Sunday midnight, I am no charged for the upcoming week. And doubt how I will endure the days coming up. I have been emotionally upset since Wednesday, because of a couple of things taking place in my life, simultaneously. And altogether they have conquered my senses so much that I have become feeble.

My scores in the recent modules have been highly disappointing mom and my conscience, not to forget. That is distressful when I consider its consequences in the long run. And by long I mean as long as the prof. Whatever the case is, there is no compromise on profs. They are a med student's worst nightmare! And unquestionably mine. How to get back on track and improve my performance, tops the list of things-on-my-mind-over-the-weekend.

My twisted love life didn't spare me much and I wasted a major fraction of my free time(which could be of great advantage if utilized wisely) thinking about it. But after contemplating so long, I have atleast gotten rid of it. And by the end of this weekend, the ghost of my imaginary boyfriend is dead. Now I have no one to date in my fantasy.

For me, depression and binge-eating work hand in hand. And it goes without saying that I have been gorging on alot of unhealthy things, so much that I have officially become a FOOD JUNKIE. And my mind is too exhausted to plan a detox this week. That means, there is going to be another week of unhealthy eating. GOD save me!

What can I do to let my hair down in a busy routine, is going to be my top search on google/bing this week. I expect activities that might fatigue me more. How about purely sleeping sessions? Well, if I type one more word, I will do doze off on this keyboard only. So I better sign out formally, and get my self into bed so that I shall wake up "fresh" in the morning. Yeah RIGHT!

XOXO ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment